Friday, March 26, 2010

Welcome To All

Well finally I am here. I have been threatening to do this for ages, always having something to say, but not really knowing if it's worth listening to. Or more importantly, who in their sane mind would listen to my incessant ramblings! A lot of people are forced to listen, as I bend their ears on a daily basis, but alas, this is not by choice, they are forced to by love. Shame, poor buggers. But now after long last I have a new captive audience! (even if for now it is just this computer screen). So hi, my name is G and I am a graphic designer in South Africa. I enjoy anything that gets the creative juices flowing and art is my emotional outlet. I am know to dabble in poetry, painting, drawing and writing, anything that allows me to express myself freely. This blog is my new canvas. Clean and white. Just a warning, I don't claim to be brilliant or profound or genius but I do enjoy what I do and I do think I have an awful lot to say for one little person, so I hope I can inspire, motivate, awaken or even amuse you. Feel free to inspire, motivate, awaken and amuse me too. So please comment freely :) G

No comments:

Post a Comment