Friday, May 7, 2010

Stuck in a hole!

Thank goodness for fridays! They make the torturous week almost bearable. Almost. I must say I seem to have fallen into a very dark hole. (A bit like Alice in Wonderland but not quiet as cool) And it's cold and lonely in here. You know when the darkness seems to swallow you up and everything is tainted by a bitter taste and the world seems just a little more sinister and disturbing with every day that passes. Well it happens to me now and then, when I am sad or upset about something (usually something big) it effects my entire universe. I cant just sweep it aside and carry on, it consumes me and consumes my entire world, kind of like a black hole. And slowly everything seems to spiral out of control. It's all very depressing but thank goodness I write and create more when I feel gloomy. I plan to sap the darkness for all that it's worth! So welcome darkness, take a load off and make yourself comfortable while you are here. G :)

No comments:

Post a Comment