Monday, September 27, 2010

I Really, Really Want A Pig/Dog!


Well I am definitely a dog person! Not that I have anything against my little feline friends, besides the fact that to me they seem completely anti-social and slightly superior and snobby. But dogs! Wow, they are amazing!! I have no idea how people function without these little stinkers in their lives. They bring so much joy and happiness into my life. I swear, many days I am not sure I would find the motivation to get out of bed without the whining, wagging tail and slobber kisses! (and the excited peeing of corse!) So one day I figure I am going to be like the old scary cat lady... except with dogs :) That would actually be amazing! Maybe I would throw in a few pigs, chickens and bunnies. Shew, so maybe I am going to have to move to the country. Anyway this is all besides the point. What I actually wanted to share was that I have, not so recently become obsessed with a cute little critter I like to call my pig/dog. (in normal people language, the Pug) Ah they are so cute! And every time I see one I almost melt to the floor in a whinny,blubbering mess. The other day I ran into one of these delightful little creatures and the thing actually started grunting at me with excitement, I honestly could have knocked her owner on the head and kidnapped her! Sigh. I already have two babies, who I love and adore but my little pig/dog is really pulling on my heart strings and kind of haunting me! You are probably wondering why in the world would someone write about this nonsense drivel, but I cant help it I seem to have rapidly become obsessed! Here is hoping my crazed ramblings don't scare to many people and help me get this obsession out of my head. (doubtfully) G :)

No comments:

Post a Comment