Wednesday, September 29, 2010

RANT!!!

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!! Sometimes people just make me crazy! Should I rather say sometimes some people make me crazy! Why do some people insist on judging you? Why do some people insist on making you feel small? Why do some people have this suffocating air of superiority? Is it because they are insecure? Does it make them feel bigger to put me down? Do they look at me and see things they wish they could be or wish they were, so they feel the need to make me feel bad about my faults? Or do they put me down to get some sort of power kick from it? I don't get it!? How can some people be so insensitive, so un-empathetic. I am not a person to fight back either, I don't see the sense of hurting peoples feelings. I don't see the point of bringing someone down and making them feel bad about themselves to make me feel better... even if they are attacking me. I don't understand these people who ever so willingly, ever so keenly, break people down bit by bit. And to be completely honest I don't want to understand. Even if it would clear up my confusion and sadness on this point. I don't want to understand because I want no part of the darkness they hold inside, I want no knowledge of the feeling they get when they hurt someone, the kick they get out of it, I want no part of their sad, lonely, pathetic world. I will stay pure, I will stay happy and I will stride to be the best me I can possibly be and that is good enough for me. (And somehow the saddest part is that even the worst me would reach a higher moral high-ground than the best of them) Sigh, it's sad and it's frustrating not to understand it but you know what... sticks and stones... always feels better after a rant. Ever hopeful, G :)

No comments:

Post a Comment