Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bouncy, bouncy, bounce!!!

So I have been sitting on a exercise ball every day at work. And seen as I am at my desk in front of the screen pretty much the entire day, this is impressive! I am pretty much a fitness queen now. (well for me anyway) :) I have never been a very fitness conscience person, but recently that has changed. I am gyming every day, going to classes - strengthening my core in pilates and yoga stretches and pumping the cardio in tybo and my body conditioning classes. And I have been eating the healthiest I have ever eaten before. (and since I have been a vegetarian for many years and raised in a super healthy household, this is really, really, healthy) And I feel amazing!!! My body is adapting so well to this new lifestyle, I feel my muscles growing, my core strengthening and my body becoming even more supple. And this makes me happy :) Anyway, so this is where my pretty pink exercise ball bounces into the equation. I have decided to start sitting on it at work instead of my still, boring, in the box, chair. It forces proper spine alinement, strengthens your core muscles and helps burn more calories. (and it is pink!) Chiropractors world wide highly recommend this idea. But besides that, let me just say, this is super fun :) Sure I have nearly fallen on my bum bum, on numerous occasions but I am bouncing up a storm at my desk. It really makes sitting at a desk way more fun and interesting! So if anyone is bored at work and wants to add in a bit of fun and health try this, it really makes a huge difference. I think we often take our beautiful bodies for granted and use and abuse them. I challenge everyone to do something healthy for their body everyday. I challenge you to look in the mirror and find something ravishing, unique and magnificent about your body everyday. Your soul will shine from the happiness and satisfaction this gives you. A healthy body is a beautiful body. I am not at all vain, I have many physical and character flaws, but I still look in that mirror everyday and completely, head over heals, love the person I am and the person I am becoming. Life is an evolution, we are constantly growing and changing, we need to make sure it is always for the better. There is no one in the world like you, no one can ever be as perfectly you as you are. :) G x

No comments:

Post a Comment