Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wedding Photos.

Ok so I have been asked to design the wedding invite for a very good friends' wedding. Eeeeeeekk!! And I am so excited (I can't turn it off, it's just who I am). You see, I love weddings!! I have ever since I can remember. I love absolutely everything about them. From the white puffy dresses to the tin cans trailing behind the honeymoon car! Something about all that love floating around. I find it intoxicating. I love weddings! So I am thrilled to be a small part of her wedding. And I must say, something about designing a wedding invite - the fresh start of a new little family, and all the bits and pieces that go along with it is so fulfilling for me. I am really enjoy it. I can not wait till I get to plan my own wedding and put it together. All the small meaningful things and the light hearted little bits and bobs, sigh, so much fun :) I love collecting beautiful photos, ideas and images, and let me tell you there are so many beautiful wedding things floating about out there. I now have a folder on my mac jam packed with wedding stuffs! I am single, 25 and not even close to walking down the aisle but I already know mostly what I would like. Ha ha ha, its so entertaining being a girl. Anyway, I will post the invite once it is finished, but for now I wanted to put up some of the beautiful wedding photography and creative ideas I have found. Just to get us in the wedding mood. Yay for weddings!!! Enjoy G :)








































No comments:

Post a Comment