Thursday, October 28, 2010

Welcome To The Light Side.

This morning I woke up early...now when I say early I don't mean like half six early (as this is a suitably early time for me)...I mean five am early!! (Well to be honest I woke at half four and only got out of bed at five.) For anyone who knows me, they know this is insanely ludicrous. I am NOT a morning person and by no stretch of the imagination have I ever been a morning person. I am grumpy, moody and like the walking dead till about half seven. (even at this point I am struggling to pull through with a smile and thanks for the tea.) Look I don't like this side of me, but as much as I try, in the mornings everything irritates me. Everything! I am horrible. So I normally keep very quiet and still, waiting it out, till the mood passes. This is the best I can seem to manage. But anyway today I woke up early to go to my yoga class. And in a silent, sun streaked moment of the early morning I had an epiphany! With shining lights, angles, harps and everything. I discovered something...I am a morning person!!! I love the early morning. The quiet. The birds chirping. The sun rising over the sea. It is all wonderful. Sure getting out of my warm, cozy, hibernation bed is never easy (but I do have a secret love affair with my bed, which is probably not normal) but it's totally worth it to welcome the sun up. So I am a born again morning person. I have relized I just don't like to share it with other people. I want it all to myself. I don't want to talk or laugh or watch the news, I like to sit by myself with the quiet, the sun and the birds. (So if others expect me to be sociable they should probably wait till eight.) So there it is from a newly reformed bad morning person, you can re-discove a better you every day. And today I was a morning person. This to me is hugely amazing! Anyway Just wanted to share. Enjoy the sunshine :) G

No comments:

Post a Comment