Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday To ME!!! :)

Yay, yay, yay!!! I love my Birthday! I am sort of like a kid with birthdays...only I am much, much worst! I am the princess in my family and I really do get treated as such. Indulged and pampered to the point of lunacy! So this morning as per usual I woke up at 5 and waited, not at all patiently, for my ambush from my (simply the best) family. Like every year since I can remember, they all crowded into my room and jumped on my bed with tea and way too many presents...and there we sleepily sat till as late as we possibly could, laughing and enjoying each others company. (I know...amazing) It is always on my Birthday that I realize how truly lucky I am. I honestly have such an amazing family. They take my breath away often and I literally just sit there stunned and in awe of them, wondering how I got so lucky! And then just when I think I couldn't be any more lucky, I think of my friends! Wow, I am one spoilt girl when it comes to the people I love and those who love me! I would kill the figurative bull for these few people and they would do the same... probably even more. I am so happy. (and most likely on a sugar high as all I have eaten today is cake, :) and lost of it) But Life is amazing, wondrous. I don't need anything more than what I already have, the love I have in my life right now out weighs all the gold in the world. The passion I feel for life right now supersedes any feeling I have ever experienced. I am so lucky. And lately I count my many blessings, every single day. So think about it, you don't need a birthday to realize your luck. You don't need flowers to realize just how much you are loved and you don't need presents to say thank you to those you love, for all they do for you. I am so in love with life and the people in my life right now, I feel like a Care Bear :) (remember Care Bears...awseome!) Anyway, i just wanted to share, enjoy each day. G (the Birthday Girl) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment