Monday, November 29, 2010

A little Hello...

It has been donkeys years since I last wrote a post. It is rather sad actually. I have just been so psychotically busy, I have literally had no time to do anything I enjoy. And the worst part of it is that this insanity won't stop till end of year break. I am balancing on a very tight, fine line of work life and personal life, and most days time seems to elude me, as it vanishes right before my eyes. Anyway, I am here today...for a few minutes, stealing time. Yesterday I had such an amazing day, I went to the Food and Wine show. Ah, it never disappoints. I mean it essentially combines two of my most favorite things....food and wine, how could it possibly go wrong. I even got to watch chef Reza Mahammad in action, which was really fun. He is such a character. I ate and drank copious amounts of yummy things. And spent way, way too much money! But It was an amazing day. Anyway just wanted to share, I now must be off to do other less exciting more demanding things. Have an amazing Monday evening. G :)

No comments:

Post a Comment