Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Christmas!!!


Yay, it is finally that time of year again! Christmas!!! I am a sucker for the festive season. I thought one day I would grow out of it...but nope thank goodness, still like a kid. Christmas just holds such happy memories for me. All through my childhood, Christmas has always been the best day of the year. I guess some things (much to my utmost relief) don't change. So we have finally made a plan on wednesday to put the tree up as a family, which will be fun. We having a whole big dinner to celebrate the raising of the tree (it wouldn't be us if there wasn't food involved in there somewhere.) I am so excited. I have also just added a new Christmas album to my ipod. Something about Christmas songs make me so nostalgic. And as per usual I have everyones Christmas presents brought and wrapped. Ready and waiting. :) Eeeeek so exciting! I can not wait for the loudness, the excitement, the food, the love, the family, the leftovers, the after lunch nap, Boney M, the joy and the feeling that everything in the world is finally as it should be. I love that I feel too much and too intensely...Happy 12 days till Merry Christmas Everyone :) G x

No comments:

Post a Comment