Thursday, December 23, 2010

Roll On Holidays!!

Well I am officially on holiday! Wooohoooo!!!! Bring on Christmas, bring on beach cottages and sunshine. Bring on full bellies and lazy eyelids. Bring on laughter till it hurts and nights that last forever. Bring on family and friends, bring on the giving, bring on the fun! I am ready. I just wanted to wish everyone an amazing Christmas and an inspiring new year. Be safe and remember what is truly important. Yesterday I gave a hobo lady, who lives on the road I work on (Wendy) and her trusty dog (Baby) a Christmas hamper. It was filled with all kinds of food and drinks (for both her and Baby), blankets, mince pies and a little bit of Christmas. I have never felt someone so grateful. She hugged me so hard with huge eyes and a smile that melted my heart. Sigh. It made me feel so happy. Just to give such a little for me ment the world to her. Don't forget this is the season of giving, so give freely and generously. It will nourish your soul. And in turn may all your wishes and dreams come true. We will catch up in the new year. Peace out :) G

"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man." (...or lady :))
Benjamin Franklin.

No comments:

Post a Comment