Monday, January 17, 2011

I Am Grateful.

I am so lucky to have such amazing memories, people and reasons to be grateful in my life. I am often overwhelmed with joy and excitement at all that I have. So to celebrate all the things that I am grateful for, I wanted to make a list of a lifetimes worth of Gratitude, but since this could in it's self take a lifetime, I have given myself 90 seconds. And go!


I am grateful for:

family

love

laughter

music that makes you feel

all animals in general

my pets

people who truly care

the stars

sex

babies

old couples who are still in love

my awesome parents

smarties

home

italy

food

christmas

my friends

boots

bath time

sunshine

wishing wells

fore play

public high fives

shooting stars

fresh flowers

trees you can climb

the beach and the sea

been south african

following my heart

brothers

dreamers

the rain

the rainbow after the rain

tea

my love affair with my bed

tears

memories


....ah there is so so much more!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, this was fun, 90 seconds, not necessarily in order:

    Love
    Morning dew
    The stars
    Moonlight
    Swimming
    The ocean
    My body
    My childhood bicycle
    My challenging childhood
    Being free
    Clouds
    Swallows
    Kingfishers diving
    Penguins. All creatures
    Music
    The sound of the waves
    My mind
    My health
    A genuine smile
    Hearty laughter
    That I've truly Loved
    Poetry
    Creativity
    Friends
    That I can help
    Steam off a good cup of tea
    Hugs
    Making Love
    A real kiss
    Candlelight
    Sunrises

    ...Time. Believing time is not real, this song is infinite, eternal.

    ReplyDelete