Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Little Snapper

Look how my little snapper has grown!!!! He has so many new little mouths. I don't know if I have mentioned this little guy in any of my posts before, but he is my Venus Flytrap, who I love and adore. Mainly because he is so insanely fascinating (I could and do watch him for hours) but also because unlike other plants he seems to like me and has not died under my smothering care :) Anyway he is also a huge pig! He will often bite off more than he can swallow. They say you should feed the plant once a month but I have never had to feed him...he is very greedily self sufficient(my perfect plant). Anyway look how green and beautiful he is after a day in the rain :) G

(Ps. did you know the traps of a Venus Flytrap close in about 0.1 seconds! And it takes about 10 days for him to digest his meal :))



No comments:

Post a Comment