Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Non-Goals

Time inevitably moves forward no matter what we do. But everyone starts off a new year with goals and resolutions. To be better, do better. But what about our non-goals...the things you just do automatically that make you amazing? Surely these non-goals are better than any resolution? These are the corner stones of who we are, these are the qualities that are most important...at least that is what I think :) So today I will celebrate my non-goals and remind myself to keep being me. I think you should do the same. What are the things that are set in your nature, that come so easy and make you amazing, unique and beautiful.

These are a few of the things I would hate to change about myself...

1. Keep putting my family first. They are always there for you in the end.
2. Keep having a giant soft spot for all animals. They need all the compassion and love they can get.
3. Keep on learning. Life is a series of lessons.
4. Keep up with the mad organization skills. It's sometimes a bit obsessive but it always pays off.
5. Keep trusting. (maybe just listen to your gut a bit more)
6. Keep following you heart. (maybe trust your head a bit more too)
7. Keep creating. It allows your soul to be free.
8. Keep enjoying the small things in life.
9. Keep believing. Even though it often feels impossible.
10. Keep finding beauty in unusual places.
11. Keep treasuring those who are most important to you. Without them you are nothing.
12. Keep napping, reading and enjoying food. You are really good at this.
13. Keep looking for the rainbows end. Never give up on the fairytale.

Have a breathtaking Wednesday, Kisses G :)

No comments:

Post a Comment