Friday, April 1, 2011

Aprils Fool.

Happy 1st of the month. :) I always love turning a brand new, clean page of my calendar. I look forward to it a few days before and wait patiently for the days to pass till a clean sheet. (I always scribble on my desk calendar so by the end of the month it is a doodled mess!) Anyway so Aprils Fool, hey, what a terrible idea. I really don't like it. Maybe because I am not quick enough or quiet a good enough liar to fool anyone and I am just too gullible, so I am normally everyones fool. Sigh. I have already been fooled a few times today and its only 11am! Seriously. If you tell me something, I will believe it. I think, why would you lie to me? And why is it fun to be such a good liar and get everyone to believe you, then say,"Ha, fooled you!!" Seriously? I don't get it. I mean this one girl told her family she was pregnant and she didn't know who the father was, her grandmother nearly had a heart attack and her mother burst into tears ...is that funny? Seriously? Am I missing something or is it just one of those things in life that some will never understand...like the bermuda triangle? I don't know it confuses me!?? The fool for the day, G

No comments:

Post a Comment