Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mmmmh Shiney...

I found this jewellery while browsing the web the other day and was so excited to find out it is some of our very own home grown goodness! This jewellery is the magical creations of Genevieve Motley, who was born and raised here in sunny Durban. Yay! I have absolutely fallen in love her work! And have already put in a much too large order for myself! Genevieves' designs are adorable, feminine miniature renderings or birds, bunnies, deer and flowers. All her designs are cut from Jacaranda wood and perspex and she employes local craftsmen and woman to help her produce the jewellery. It is so so beautiful. I have attached a few of my favorites here but for more (and more importantly to buy:)) check out her online shop here. Enjoy and happy shopping :) G











No comments:

Post a Comment