Friday, June 24, 2011

Shhhhh, it's a secret.

Ok I am going to tell you a secret...it's a big one, so listen carefully. I am a bit nervous because I haven't seriously told anyone, for real...so here it goes. I have a huge secret obsession with children's books and I want to one day illustrate them! Eeek well there is is! :) I love children's books and I remember all the joy I got from them as a child. I especially loved the elaborate, detailed illustrations. I had many favorites (which I still adore, I have never grown out of them). I must say I normally change my dream career monthly as I get bored so easily, but this one has hung around for a while now. I also wouldn't mind writing a few stories. Anyway so there it is my secret confession for today, its the dreaming that makes it exciting!! One day...G x
















1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your first work! Don't let your dreams be dreams...

    ReplyDelete