Friday, July 22, 2011

Wakkaberry!!!

Ok I found this cute little place about a month ago, have been meaning to blog about it for a while now. This place is amazing! It is basically a frozen yogurt bar. (All the yogurt is 98% fat free, which is great because most of the toppings are not :). It is self service, so you can literally go as wild as you like. And they offer every single topping imaginable! Seriously, chocolate, smarties, astros, jelly tots, fruit, nuts, wafers, sauces, carmel....and the list goes on...and on!! Then after you have chosen all your favorites, they weigh your cup and off you go. It is awesome. Whenever I enter those doors I become a kid again and am so overwhelmed with excitement I literally have to give myself a minute to calm down! So if you live in sunny Durbs, do yourself a favor and visit Wakkaberry on Florida, you will not be disappointed!! Here is my last creation, blueberry/strawberry and passion fruit frozen yogurt with astros, jelly tots, strawberries, flake, smarties and hundreds and thousands! Oh yeah baby, a mish-mash of pure heaven! :) G


No comments:

Post a Comment