Friday, November 11, 2011

Bon Voyage!

Ahoy me maties, shiver me timbers and walk the plank...Well finally I can tell you all my secret! It has been held close to my heart for many months now, waiting patiently to burst out of my mouth, but I was keeping it safe incase I jinxed it. But at long last I can share it with the world! 

I am running away! (or rather sailing) :) I have resigned from my job and been employed by a small, 6 star, luxury, cruise liner for 4 months. Once that contract is done I am flying to the Mediterranean to work on the yachts and motor boats there. Then, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. And then...who knows, the world is my oyster :) It is all very loose and freely planned, which is so exciting!!! I could go anywhere! Yay for me! 

Anyway I just wanted to let you all know this happy news in my life. I will also unfortunately not be able to keep up with my posting here, so am taking a break...but fear not, I have started a new blog! Yes!! It is called Sailor Girls. And this is where I will be posting all my sea and travel adventures, so please visit, I am sure it is going to be exciting. (Don't worry one day I will be back for A Moments Clarity...but I just don't know when, so for now this is bon voyage :)) Till we meet again, G x x x










1 comment:

  1. WOW, great news sailor! Have good wind and lots of luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete