Monday, March 29, 2010

Good morning sunshine!



Bansky Art - http://www.banksy.co.uk/

Oh the joys of Monday! Everyone seems to be singing, smiling and dancing around like some sick Mary Poppins movie...I could barley drag my lifeless body out of bed this morning to arrive at work on time. And to be honest the dam sunshine stung my eyes!

Its amazing how you get morning people and people who are just not cut out for the whole wake up and shine kind of vibe. Frankly, I don't think I am even a day person never mind morning! But I do wish I could be that sunshine person who bounces out of bed and greets the day with exuberance and grace and doesn't think of a string of profanities when woken by joyous laughter...but if I am honest, if I don't get tea in my belly immediately someone will die. And it wont be pretty. Thats just the reality. Happy Monday Sunshine Clan, I do envy your smile and that little bounce in your step but for now please stay out of my way...it's for your own safety :) G

No comments:

Post a Comment