Friday, May 28, 2010

Mmmmhhh, Here Is A Tasty Site!

While searching the web for a new and exciting site to add to my bookmarks, I stumbled on this little gem! They Cook & Draw. This wonderful site cleverly combines my two most favorite things... food and art:) Yay! They Cook & Draw allows designers, illustrators and artists to illustrate their favorite recipes and have them displayed on this site. And later a book may even be made of all these entertaining recipes. It is such a brilliant idea and so much fun. So I decided to make one of my own little creative masterpieces and send it to them. It was really such fun to do, I may be forced to create some more. Go check out this site, it is awesome! Here is my recipe "Pasta Alla Italian Mama", and some of my favorites from the site. Bon appatit. G :)


No comments:

Post a Comment