Thursday, July 1, 2010

Flesh

Do you see my desperate, tear-filled eyes?

Can you feel my searing fear, my pulse raging, my heart racing?

How can you not hear my piercing screams of terror and agony?


I look pleadingly into your eyes as you rip into my flesh,

but they are empty and cold.

I don’t understand. I don’t know what

I have done to deserve such pain.

Why am I been punished? Abused in this violent, monstrous way.

I trusted you. The betray is lodged deep inside my heart.

I can feel it ache.

The sent of fear is thick in the air.


I chock on my own blood, I feel it been drained from my body.

I struggle in a frantic yet futile attempt to escape.

This pain is unbearable.

My body suspended in it, drowning in your vicious hate.

I feel the blade slicing my skin, I feel it cutting deeply into my flesh,

I hear my warm blood splashing onto the cold concrete floor.

Terror, forces frenzied sobs out of my mouth.

It sounds like gurgling.


I can hear my families terrified cries. I hear them struggle,

battling to banish their own cruel, excruciating torture.

My blood reflects in your eyes, they are red, diabolical.

The panic and pain battle inside me.

Eventually the pain exceeds all else.

I can only feel my body been ripped apart, piece by piece.

The draining of my blood is excruciating,

the sound of each drop leaving my flesh is unbearable.


So this is how I will die. Surrounded by the death of those I love.

In this cold, sinister room.

Murdered by a man with blood thirsty eyes.

This is how my short life will end,

In fear and with a pain that does not belong in my world.

In a pool of my own blood.

It is all too much, my poor, suffering body longs for death.

I wait for my last breath. I long for this diabolical torture to end.

As the hours pass, I slowly feel my life leaving this world,

The pain ebbs, my struggles slow as my body weakens.

And eventually my pure, gentle soul leaves this body.


My peaceful existence terminated.

You took my life like it was yours to own.

I have been exploited in the most agonizing, heartbreaking way.

I hope you remember the fear in my eyes,

My pain-filled sobs.

I hope you remember me as you dig into your warm dinner tonight.

Remember my blood soaking your clothing,

staining your hands as you sit surrounded by those you love.

I hope the image of my lifeless body, dangling by a chain,

my tongue hanging from my mouth, my eyes wide with terror,

haunts your dreams at night.

Was the loss of my life, the loss of a soul so gentle and peaceful,

was the cold blooded murder of this life

really worth the taste lingering on your lips?


G ©

No comments:

Post a Comment