Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Hidden Path And The Looming Rainbow.

I haven't posted in a long time. To be honest I haven't been in the mood to do anything at all for a while now. Things don't seem to be working out at all how I saw them happening. In actual fact they are working out the opposite. Its funny how life happens like that. (not really funny ha ha, more peculiar, with a hint of darkness sort of funny) Without realizing it, I seem to have grown up really fast. I have in the past month realized my exact value and what I deserve in this life. How I should be treated and treasured. How I should hold myself above all else. I have learnt that you teach people how to treat you. I have learnt that no matter how much you want something to be, doesn't always mean it will be. And I have learnt that I need to think more with my brain and less with my heart. I feel I have stepped into a new world. Not a perfect, nirvana world, but the real world. It is good and sad all at the same time. (Even though I currently feel numb) But trust me this revelation did not come without pain, loss and many tears. I have realized that just because we have a plan, just because we have hope, trust and belief doesn't mean things will work out how we see them. Sometimes there really is nothing you can do. And even though it seems unfair and cruel it doesn't mean there isn't a better path waiting for you along the way. A path that you have not even thought possible. A path that leads you to true happiness and fulfillment. If you are not laughing loud and crying hard you are not doing life right. We live, we love and we learn. And with those lovely clichés, I will sign off saying, tomorrow is another day and even though today is dark and stormy, I know my rainbow will come. I just need to wait it out and heal my wounds.

Here is to rainbows (And even though I am now thinking like a rational adult, I still believe in wishing on stars) G :)

No comments:

Post a Comment