Thursday, April 7, 2011

What's In A Kiss..

Well since that movie, that shall not be mentioned (Blue Valentine), I have been feeling super low, gray and depressed about love and marriage and happiness forever. Which is entirely my world, so as you can imagine I am not a sky of sunshine today...which is sad. So to cheer myself up I have found all these really beautiful photos of kisses. Kisses you can feel through the images. Magical kisses :) Hope this cheers us all up. Kisses G x

What's In A Kiss...
Everything.
It's the sun and the moon and the stars.
It's the future, the present, the past.
The laughter, the tears.
It's the heat, the passion.
The blood that pulses through your very core.
It's the endless sky above
and the depth of the earth below.
It a whisper, a scream.
A touch.
Its a promise, a plea.
Its brave and vulnerable.
Exposed and free.
Its eternity, infinity.
Frozen time.
Everything.
Everything, that is what is in a kiss.



















No comments:

Post a Comment