Monday, July 25, 2011

10 Day You Challenge - Day Six


10 Day You Challenge - Day Six -Five Foods

1. Italian! I love garlic, I love Parmigiano, I love pizza, I love pasta! So Italian for me is like heaven on earth. Lasagna been my all time, most favorite meal in the world!

2. Anything chocolate and pretty much all desserts. I have a very big sweet tooth.

3. Popcorn.

4. Tea. Sigh. My. Life. force.

5. Chips. This is my food weakness! Unfortunately for me. I try not to indulge to much in this weakness as chips are not the healthiest but I am afraid they make my taste buds very happy.

6. Tai and Indian food. I can't choose. After Italian I simply adore all Tai and Indian food. I love chili and the sweet and sour flavor of tai, as well as the use of fresh veg and ginger. And I love the spicy chili flavor of Indian food. Indian food always seems to comfort my belly.

(7. Bonus secret food love - I love prawns, ribs and biltong! Been a vegetarian this is really quite a problem for me :) I have not eaten either of these tasty treats in about 13 years!! But I have this fear and desire that one day all my nerve and will power will crumble and I will binge eat!! And maybe even form some kind of allergy due to over indulgence :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment