Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dr. Suess

Tomorrow night I am going to a pantomime at the Elisabeth Sneddon Theater to watch Dr Seuss with my nephews! And I don't know who is more excited?! I happen to love Dr Seuss. And am so excited to see this play! It is going to be amazing. Dr Seuss was a very wise man. And his cute, quirky, deep quotes always seem to motivate and inspire me. Here are some of my favourite quotes by him;

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."

"A person's a person, no matter how small."

"In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!"

"All alone! Whether you like it or not, alone is something you'll be quite a lot!"

"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"

"You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut."

"And the turtles, of course...all the turtles are free, as turtles and, maybe, all creatures should be."

"Oh, the things you can find if you don't stay behind!"

"When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really PLAYED."

"It all began with a shoe on the wall. A shoe on the wall shouldn't be there at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment