Monday, August 29, 2011

I Love My Followers!!! :)


Well I would like to start my day with a big shout out to my followers! Wow, you guys are all so awesome. This morning I saw a really sweet comment from Dana, one of my lovely followers. And she was the figurative straw on the camels back. I am honestly just blown away by everything you wonderful people have to say to me about my blog. I can not tell you how incredible it feels to get comments and emails from you about my blog. It is so inspiring. Most of the time I am just writing into the great, empty, expanse that exists as the internet, but it always excites and surprises me to know people actually read my incessant babbling. So thank you. I appreciate all the support and comments I receive and please, please, please don't stop reading :) Kisses, G

1 comment:

  1. You're sweet...
    Your blog is inspiring and alive breathing kindness, beauty and generosity; this is rare and when we find it we can't do anything else but appreciate it.
    Thank you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete