Monday, August 29, 2011

It Has Been A While....

Hi Everyone...I am G, and it has been been too long since my last confession...I mean blog. Sorry. Things have honestly been insane. Too much has happened in this past week. Things are so difficult. This world is an impossible place to thrive in sometimes. My plate has been very full these past few weeks. And so many wonderful things have happened to me but some really terrible things seem to be happening around me to those that I love most. I have been a complete emotional reck. I am sure everyone can emphasis with this. It makes us realise how lucky we are to have our health, to have people in our lives who love and protect us, to live in a home that is safe, to have someone to lean on when things are tough. And to have a dream that can take us away from all of this. I feel so blessed to have all these things. But life is fragile, things change so quickly, we have to savor the good constantly because we never know where life will take us. I am still holding tight to my little secret that I spoke about in my previous post, this little secret is the light at the end of this dark tunnel. I can not wait to share it with you all...soon, very soon :) So remember today to kiss the ones you love goodbye. Tell them that you love them and tell them often, just incase. Morbid but it is the truth, life is tricky, impossibly short and incredibly cruel sometimes. G

2 comments:

  1. Be strong, do what you think it's better for you and your family and try to think positive.

    ReplyDelete