Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dark And Wonderful

I often get very sad and moody. I blame it on the fact that I feel too much. I constantly feel like I am melting into a puddle of tears. I cry when I visit the Peta website, I swear in frustration when I watch the news, I always cry when I remember things about my failed relationship, I feel sick for weeks after watching sad movies and I even cry when I watch Oprah or the Dog Whisper on TV. It is ridiculous, a simple song on the radio can reduce me to tears. Its not that I am complaining, actually it's quite the opposite. I love that I feel to much. I love that I am so passionate about so many things. I love that I take everything personally, I always put myself in others figurative shoes (especially animals) and I often get too emotionally invested in things. I simply adore that about myself. I have learnt to embrace my dark side. I have learnt to treasure my tears because if I am crying, it means I am alive and I feel. Please remember that, treasure the tears, love the pain, each little moment in the darkness makes you stronger. And I am now stronger than I have ever been. And each second spent in the dark brings us closer to the light. So here I am loving my dark and wonderful soul and waving my freak flag high (I highly recommend it) :) G

No comments:

Post a Comment